[Gambas-user] extern library

Wally wally at ...2037...
Sun Feb 5 18:42:38 CET 2012

talking about Gambas 3:

When i place my library to /usr/local/lib and run ldconfig it works and
my_gb3_project can find the lib and its functions.
When i put it into my_gb3_project folder the library can not be found.
Where to place the library  ganbas3 may find it ?

In e.g. my_gb3_Project/  or one of the hidden subfolders ?
Do i need to make changes in project properties ?

on topmost of the single form project
	Library "libMyLib:0"
(a symbolic link libMyLib.so.0 ---> libMyLib.so exists

also tried   Library "libMyLib"
both are not found.