[Gambas-user] gb.db.form driver missing

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Sun Feb 5 10:49:59 CET 2012

Michael,

I've been trying to get the DataSource & DataBrowser controls working on
Gambas3 revision #4445 and I also ran into this problem of 'Driver
Missing'. I goggled & found yours & Tobias' posts on this. I've tried to
implement your method.

When I set my attached Test project to use a module named MDatabase
which is called by my Startup module named MMain which
now calls my form named FMain (no longer Startup),
I get a compile error 'Missing As in line 5'. The module starts with:
' Gambas module file
'
'
Dialog.Path = User.Home

Could you tell me how a module, specified as Startup,
should be coded at its start?