[Gambas-user] Is Image.Balance() uses some library or your algorithm? (to Benoît)

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Thu Feb 2 16:02:27 CET 2012

You can check out the algorithm in the source code:
http://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gambas/gambas/trunk/main/lib/image.effect/effect.cpp?view=markup

<http://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/gambas/gambas/trunk/main/lib/image.effect/effect.cpp?view=markup>
/Emil