[Gambas-user] Error in rev. #5473

Emil Lenngren emil.lenngren at ...626...
Sun Dec 30 03:18:08 CET 2012

What's the point to be able to convert pointers to strings (take the
numerical value of the pointer)?
If I would like a string representation of a pointer I would at least want
it in hexadecimal form.
But I also think most people that convert pointers to strings want to get
the string out of a char* that points to a NULL-terminated string.

/Emil