[Gambas-user] Issue 368 in gambas: .ForeGround not accepting color constants - Gambas 3.3.4

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Thu Dec 27 15:53:47 CET 2012

Comment #3 on issue 368 by t4769_a... at ...2320...: .ForeGround not accepting
color constants - Gambas 3.3.4
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=368

Thank You for the reply.

One of the options I tried during my debugging was your suggestion. I tried
the option as an integer, string, and variant.

The attached file is a compressed project that shows that the .ForeGround
property will accept strings contrary to your statement. This is what has
me confused. Sometimes strings are accepted and sometimes (as your reply)
not.

Sorry, but it works for me. I think (?)

May I suggest that this loophole be plugged.

Hope this helps.

Attachments:
	testing.tar.gz  5.1 KB