[Gambas-user] gambas.us

John Spikowski support at ...2529...
Mon Dec 24 17:47:19 CET 2012

Dutch Kuykendall Wrote:

> That would be something I would be interested in.
> I see a lot of issues on the international one, but not a lot of helpful fixes.

Interested as in administering the forum, getting the home page and
other resources in place or a member of a user group forum?

I think the best way to proceed is for those interested to send me a
e-mail. (support at ...2529...) If there is enough interest here by
the Gambas users, I'll get things rolling (set up forum) hoping to find
someone to start delegating tasks and taking the lead with the site.