[Gambas-user] Components

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Mon Dec 24 10:35:08 CET 2012

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012, bill-lancaster wrote:
> Here is a snapshot of what I mean! snapshot1.png
> <http://gambas.8142.n7.nabble.com/file/n40517/snapshot1.png>

You probably mean those "component maturity" symbols. There are three states
of a component AFAIK:

- Stable     (the tick)
- Unfinished (the gear)
- Unstable   (the bug)

Actually, I don't know if these are the correct descriptions. I remember
slightly Benoit telling me to use these words... Check the
/usr/lib/gambas3/*.component files where this information is stored.

There are mainly numbers and "NotFinished" in my installation, though. I
don't know the ultimately right words to put into these .component files but
you should have got an idea about the pictures now.

Regards,
Tobi