[Gambas-user] Gambas2 - Debian and Ubuntu packages fail to built (Package.MakeDebPackage.368: File or directory does not exist)!

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Mon Dec 24 01:37:20 CET 2012

Kernel: Linux 3.2.0-23-generic
desktop: Mate 1.2
Gambas version: 2.24

Haven't been working that much on Gambas 2, but I have a distributed
Gambas 2 application that will get a version update with some bug fixes,
new implementations and translation updates.

Somehow it won't package for Debian and Ubuntu. If I deselct those other
packages (Fedora/openSuSe...) will pack.

I last made a package of this application 30th of October on this same
system with the same Gambas 2 installed. All worked well then, so what
happened?

Package screen indicates: Package.MakeDebPackage.368: File or directory
does not exist (see attached screen).
What file or directory is the packager looking for at that point and why
isn't it there? What could be causing this? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Willy

Gambas path: /usr/bin/gbx2