[Gambas-user] RaspberryPi

Maria geaplanet at ...397...
Wed Dec 19 22:09:00 CET 2012

That is not a patch, it's a full copy of gambas321. It copies all files to
/usr/bin
/usr/share/gambas3
/usr/lib/gambas3

My r-pi is coming too :-)

________________________________
 De: John Rose <john.aaron.rose at ...626...>
Para: MailingList GambasUsers <gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net>
Enviado: Miércoles 19 de diciembre de 2012 20:02
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] RaspberryPi

RaspberryPi is offering as of 16/12/2012 a recommended image of Raspbian
(based on Debian Wheezy) at:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads

http://elinux.org/RPi_Easy_SD_Card_Setup
shows how to create an image on an SD Card for booting from. I used the
ImageWriter tool described there as I prefer a GUI to the CLI.

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=6182&start=50#p189319
describes how to install Gambas 3.2.1 as it needs a patch described there.

I'll try above setup & install when I get my (actually a present for my
grandson's 11th birthday) RaspberryPi.

John
01902 331266