[Gambas-user] RaspberryPi

Sebi sebikul at ...626...
Tue Dec 18 16:08:38 CET 2012

It's not possible to just upload a package to Launchpad, it has to be built there. PPAs can't built armhf by default, it must be enabled, and they only do it for official projects. I already asked them to enable arm builds for the Daily PPA and they wouldn't do it.
-----Original Message-----
From: John Rose <john.aaron.rose at ...626...>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:16:37
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] RaspberryPi

Rob & Emil,

It would be better if the armhf packages could be put into a ppa like
nemh has done for Gambas3 with the relevant Ubuntu packages. I've
noticed on someone's blog
(http://blog.anantshri.info/howto-add-ppa-in-debian/)
that a ppa repo can be accessed in Debian Squeeze. Do you think it's
worth asking kendek (i.e. nemh) if he would be willing to host the armhf
packages and transfer them from

http://ports.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-ports/pool/universe/g/gambas3/

?

John