[Gambas-user] Feature request: Component hunt disabler

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Tue Dec 18 13:13:40 CET 2012

On Tue, 2012-12-18 at 11:26 +0100, M. Cs. wrote:
> In fact I cannot catch the error, although it occurs randomly. I've tried
> several times to create screenshots, but at that moment the error didn't
> come up.
>
> Csaba

Benoît,
I can confirm that this issue is true.  One instance I see it in is if a
procedure does not use a passed parameter value then a warning is
properly raised and the IDE either opens the source concerned or resets
the current line to "somewhere" in that class.  This seems to happen
whether or not warnings are activated.
More tomorrow.

--
Bruce <bbruen at ...2308...>