[Gambas-user] Strange behaviour of Frames

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Mon Dec 17 20:13:57 CET 2012

Here is a very strange thing in the Form editor, happening only with Frames (as
it seems to me now):

The form has the focus.

a) I click on a Frame, hold the mouse button down and move the mouse: works as
expected, the Frame is being moved.

b) I click on a Frame to give it the focus, then click again, hold the mouse
button down and move the mouse: the Gambas window gets the focus, gets resized
(the middle window button), and I move the Gambas window! Very funny.

Always reproducable.

Regards
Matti

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.4.11-2.16-desktop
Architecture=i686
Memory=3052876 kB
DistributionVendor=SuSE
DistributionRelease=openSUSE 12.2 (i586)
VERSION = 12.2
CODENAME = Mantis
Desktop=KDE4
Language=de_DE.UTF-8