[Gambas-user] Issue 367 in gambas: Crash in Properties...Environment - Gambas 3.3.4

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Dec 17 04:45:46 CET 2012

Owner: ----
Labels: Version Type-Bug Priority-Medium OpSys-Any Dist-Any Arch-Any
Desktop-Any GUI-Any

New issue 367 by t4769_a... at ...2320...: Crash in Properties...Environment -
Gambas 3.3.4
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=367

1) Describe the problem.
I added 3 items to Project > Properties > Environment while building an
app. At the end I did not need two of them so I removed two items via the
Remove button. After the second remove, Gambas3 crashed with the following
messages:
????:~$ gambas3
gb.qt4: warning: unable to load Qt translation: en_GB.UTF-8
GridView._CheckCell.932: Bad row index
1: FPropertyProject.Run.29
2: FMain.Action_Activate.1211
3: >Action.Raise.200

This is consistently reproducible.

2) GIVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATIONS (if they are appropriate):

[System]
OperatingSystem=Linux
Kernel=3.2.0-35-generic-pae
Architecture=i686
Memory=3095920 kB
DistributionVendor=Ubuntu
DistributionRelease="Kubuntu 12.04.1 LTS"
Desktop=KDE4

[Gambas 3]
Version=3.3.4
Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3

[Libraries]
Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.2
GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.10

5) Explain clearly how to reproduce the bug or the crash.
Remove two previously added items from the Environment area - crash after
the second remove

6) By doing that carefully, you have done 50% of the bug fix job!

IMPORTANT NOTE: if you encounter several different problems or bugs, (for
example, a bug in your project, and an interpreter crash while debugging
it), please create distinct issues!