[Gambas-user] FTranslate / btnNext works strange

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Sat Dec 15 21:40:43 CET 2012

It is better now, btnNext works ok.
But when opening a project translation, the cursor now jumps to the last
untranslated string.
This is no real bug (with btnNext you get to the first one), but not perfect.
Matti