[Gambas-user] Issue 363 in gambas: Command Button Transparency Found

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Mon Dec 10 19:29:19 CET 2012

Comment #5 on issue 363 by t4769_a... at ...2320...: Command Button
Transparency Found
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=363

I tried each and every theme on my stock Kubuntu KDE for styles and icons
and the issue is reproducible. Specifically, Oxygen theme and icons
reproduce the problem. I even downloaded some extra themes and icons and
tried them.

One extra point. If I assign a picture from the properties menu to the
command button then the issue goes away. If I use code then the issue
returns.

It maybe my general KDE setup so I used a live cd to rename .kde and I
rebooted. Surprise. Surprise. Look at the image from a new .kde install.
Everyone of the command buttons are now a transparent.

I also tried the transparent command button for clicking and it works as
expected. When the mousepointer moves over the button, an outline can be
seen.

The issue is mostly at my end not yours. A bug exists somewhere but it is
not totally Gambas's fault. So . . . please mark this issue closed.

Thank You

Attachments:
	gambas.new_kde.png  184 KB