[Gambas-user] Small problem with .insert

Gianni Piccini gp at ...3050...
Mon Dec 10 01:12:15 CET 2012

On 09/12/2012 21:25, Benoît Minisini wrote:

> I don't know... There is no reason why RDir() should not see a file.
> Except maybe if you don't have the rights to read the .ht* files?

Rights are correct: and, at the same time, if I write

files = RDir(directory, "*.*", gb.file)

I've the correct number of files in the array. Not so important for me -
I've done the thing in another way, and Gambas version is not too recent
- but I know that code works as expected for some friends.