[Gambas-user] IMPORTANT! Sourceforge upgrade

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Dec 9 19:52:15 CET 2012

Le 09/12/2012 19:46, Matti a écrit :
> But then all my recent translations (that have been sent to theo old URL) would
> be lost.
>
> Would it be possible to save all those *.po and *.mo files somewhere, do the
> checkout from scatch, copy them to the new trunk directory and do a commit again?
>
> M.

Don't remove the old /trunk then, just rename the directory, or put it
elsewhere.

Once you have done the new checkout, you will have to get the new
translation from the old trunk and put it into the new one. A file copy
will be enough.

--
Benoît Minisini