[Gambas-user] IMPORTANT! Sourceforge upgrade

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Sat Dec 8 14:51:52 CET 2012

On Sat, 2012-12-08 at 02:30 +0100, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sourceforge has upgraded the Gambas project from its old management
> software to the new one.
>
> Consequently, the subversion repository has been migrated to a new
> place, and then all the "checkout" you have done on your local computer
> is now invalid, and you must do a full "checkout" again.
>
> Alas, this process took a long time, and I forgot to send a mail to the
> user mailing-list to warn people *not* to do any commit. (I did on the
> developer maling-list)
>
> So I'm afraid that the revision #5417 with German translations has been
> lost and must be committed again to the new repository.
>
> Here is the new command for doing the checkout. I will try it soon on my
> own machine...
>
> The information is on https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/
>
> For a read-only access:
>
> $ svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk

So for installing the trunk version Gambas documentation says to do: svn
checkout https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/trunk/

This old link has to be replaced by svn checkout
svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk ?

Willy