[Gambas-user] IMPORTANT! Sourceforge upgrade

Bruce bbruen at ...2308...
Sat Dec 8 10:41:33 CET 2012

On Sat, 2012-12-08 at 02:30 +0100, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sourceforge has upgraded the Gambas project from its old management
> software to the new one.
>
> Consequently, the subversion repository has been migrated to a new
> place, and then all the "checkout" you have done on your local computer
> is now invalid, and you must do a full "checkout" again.
>
> Alas, this process took a long time, and I forgot to send a mail to the
> user mailing-list to warn people *not* to do any commit. (I did on the
> developer maling-list)
>
> So I'm afraid that the revision #5417 with German translations has been
> lost and must be committed again to the new repository.
>
> Here is the new command for doing the checkout. I will try it soon on my
> own machine...
>
> The information is on https://sourceforge.net/p/gambas/code/
>
> For a read-only access:
>
> $ svn checkout svn://svn.code.sf.net/p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk
>
> For a read-write access: (I don't know why there is a difference!)
>
> $ svn checkout --username=<username>
> svn+ssh://gambas@...3048.../p/gambas/code/gambas/trunk
>
> Regards,

Hi Benoît and all,

I have added 5418 simply as a checkpoint so people can see that they are
using the new sourceforge links.

(I had no problems but we use eSVN, which seems to have resolved all the
neccessaries without any intervention.)

hth
Bruce