[Gambas-user] Graphic glitch - Corners in some controls

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Dec 6 13:43:53 CET 2012

Le 06/12/2012 13:39, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 06/12/2012 12:53, Jesus a écrit :

>  >>> ...

>>> What's that control (the rectangle with the round corners)?
>>>

>> It's a progress bar, sorry if not stated before.
>>

> I can't reproduce that with Ubuntu GTK+ theme on my computer. And the
> progressbar has no border at all in the code, so I don't understand how
> he could get one!

Mmm sorry, I told rubbish. I have the same glitch. Apparently this comes
directly from GTK+, that draws a background to its progress bar. I don't
draw any background in the Gambas code.

So I'm afraid he can't do nothing against that. Note that GTK+ is very
bad at stacking controls.

--
Benoît Minisini