[Gambas-user] gb .raport broken

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at ...27...
Sat Dec 1 11:25:32 CET 2012

I changed form version 3.1.90 (don't know the trunk version anymore) to
3.3.90 Trunk version 5387.
Since that version I get errors on gb.report.  On Report.Preview I get
the error:
     'gb.qt4:DrawingArea.Painted is deprecated.  Do not use it anymore.'

Probably have something to do with the change of painted and draw in the
new version.

It's not to imported, I got my way around and made the report without
gb.report (had to study the printing example for a while to print more
than one page, but I managed.).
I think Fabien is the creator  of gb.report.  I just want to report the
problem, or is it something on my PC?

Johny Provoost