[Gambas-user] Disable / overrule 'create new' button on DataBrowser

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 31 18:09:45 CEST 2012

Le 31/08/2012 14:52, Ron a écrit :
> On 31-8-2012 13:47, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Le 31/08/2012 13:12, Ron a écrit :
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> Is it possible to disable/overrule the 'new' button of a DataBrowser object?
>>>
>>> If so, how?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Ron_2nd.
>>>
>> No. What do you need exactly? Disabling it? Or overruling it (please
>> explain what you mean then)?
>>

> Disable it, so you cannot create a record, only browse, deleted and modify.
>
> Regards,
> Ron_2nd.

Hi,

In revision #5104, I have added two properties to DataBrowser: CanCreate
and CanDelete. What they do should be obvious. :-)

By the way, now DataView and DataBrowser now display no selection when
they are in creation mode, except if they are in editing mode. In that
case, the new record row is selected.

Benoît Minisini