[Gambas-user] Who use gb.report ? (to all gambas users)

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Fri Aug 31 12:34:16 CEST 2012

Hello Fabien!
I use it for printing tasks. I can cope with the settings, although they
aren't as natural for me. I think it would be great thing to have in the
help settings thoroughly explained for some typical tasks like: printing on
a specified paper size (chosen by user), and positioning with fixed
coordinates preferably in millimeters from the top left edge of the paper
with specified margins.
This floating concept can be great for some cases, but for an average user
my task is far more used.
The next task I will use gb.report will be printing on a custom sized paper
with text fields to be printed accurately on their positions measured by
hand. :-)

Greetings!

Csaba