[Gambas-user] Who use gb.report ? (to all gambas users)

Jack jscops at ...11...
Thu Aug 30 14:20:21 CEST 2012

Le 30/08/2012 13:11, Fabien Bodard a écrit :
> This is my query...
>
> If you use it tell me what you want to see as improvement... The problems
> with it.
>
> If you are not using it but need printing or generate reports. Tell me why
> you are not using it.
>
> Thank you
>
> Fabien Bodard

Bonjour Fabien,

when I transcribed Laurux gb2 to Gb3, gb.report was not finalized at
this time and I am choosing pdf.writer available on the gambas.it site.

This allowed me to quickly and easily rewrite sixty reports because the
syntax was similar to what I was using before (draw).

Cordialement.

jack