[Gambas-user] Code Reviews

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Aug 30 03:18:43 CEST 2012

Le 30/08/2012 01:43, Sebastian Kulesz a écrit :

> Well, this tool integrates pretty well with email. If you upload a
> piece of code, and somebody uploads a fix for a bug, you will get a
> mail including the content of that patch. You can also be appointed by
> another submitter as a reviewer or a interested party on a patch.
>
> Benoît, would you even consider moving gambas to a distributed VCS or
> is that out of the question? There are tools available that can
> replicate the current svn structure, including tags and svn-branches.

Now? I'm not against moving to git, but I don't have the time to deal
with that now (I have to learn it).

At the moment I am more worried about gb.net.pop3 and gb.adt and
gb.option. Let's clean them so that I can release Gambas 3.3.

Otherwise, for your own needs, you don't have to work on /trunk. You can
create your own branches if you need, and merge them later in /trunk.
For example in something like /branches/sebikul/trunk.

As for using more tools, or other tools, I'm just worrying about the
dependencies of the project: Sourceforge, Google for the issue tracker,
and Rob's server for the documentation at the moment. I'd like to keep
these dependencies minimial as much as possible.

Benoît Minisini