[Gambas-user] getting dataview to expand??

Tobias Boege taboege at ...626...
Wed Aug 29 11:57:45 CEST 2012

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012, rocko wrote:
> Been trying to get a dataview to expand when the window is maximized.
> I assume the dataview needs a container to do that, but which container?
>

> --
> rocko <sunblaster5 at ...626...>

You mean: Resize the DataView when the Window is resized?
Fortunately, Gambas is Basic so that goes rather programmatically:

Public Sub Form_Resize() ' Catch the Resize event of the Window
	DataView.Resize(...) ' Insert values; you can refer to the new
	                     ' dimensions of the Window via Me.W, Me.H
End

The Window itself is your container in this case but I can't recall any
container that resizes its children automatically...

Regards,
Tobi