[Gambas-user] help gb.chart

rightengineer rightengineer at ...626...
Wed Aug 29 08:52:06 CEST 2012

Dear Fabien,
Once again thank you. I tested the code and it worked fine.

I was unaware about way the GAMBAS stores its project files.
Since the demo file sent was with extension "tar.gz" I tried to
uncompress it but could not succeed.
I was about to write back to you, but I thought that I should directly
opening the demo file from "GAMBAS" to my surprise I could see wonder
plot.

The demo file is very helpful for me as I wanted to plot chart and
your demo code is sufficient for me to proceed further.

Can share any documentation with respect to gb.chart?

regards
jay