[Gambas-user] Gambas is not multi-threaded, but...

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Tue Aug 28 21:25:00 CEST 2012

Hi Benoit,

It's not necessary to explain me how it works. After many tries, I found how to use it.

Great works. It works fine for me.

Cordialement,

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...