[Gambas-user] Question on autohelp in IDE and libaries.

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Aug 28 20:59:12 CEST 2012

On di, 2012-08-28 at 20:18 +0200, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> 2012/8/28 Jussi Lahtinen <jussi.lahtinen at ...626...>:
> > Example:
> >
> > ''This line is visible in help window. <br>
> > ''This second line too...
> > Public Sub TestSub()
> >
> > So, put helplines before declaration of method/function/variable/etc.
> >
> > Jussi

Thanks for answering Jussi. I gave it a shot.

> This is only available for class in the current project. For extra
> libs there is nothing done actually.

I can confirm that Jussi's solution it is NOT working when used in an
exported class that is part of a Gambas Library.

What I'm trying to establish is that when developers use this library in
their projects they get some explanation on varaibles and methods
provided my the library. But it seems this is not implemented I
understand form your answer Fabien.

Any chances that this will get implemented in future releases?

> For the Gambas Libs the doc are
> taken in the gambasdoc site.

Thanks Jussi for the example
Thanks Fabien for the clarification.