[Gambas-user] Gambas is not multi-threaded, but...

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Tue Aug 28 14:28:13 CEST 2012

Hi Benoit,

I try to use this new feature but it does not work on my PC.

Do you have a little project as example please ?

Fedora 14
Gambas 3  rev#5092

PS: I don't see any gb.task in the list of components in the IDE

Cordialement,

Olivier Cruilles
Mail: linuxos at ...1896...