[Gambas-user] Question on autohelp in IDE and libaries.

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Mon Aug 27 22:48:16 CEST 2012

Hi all,

Hope someone can help with this one. Seems to me an undocumented
feature :-)

Intro to the question:

When typing Me.Close in IDE code window you get this autohelp function
(is there a name for it) that displays Close information (see Screen
Info-01.png).

I have made a library called SysInfo and when typing SysInfo.ReadAllInfo
the autohelp displays no extra info on the method. (see Screen
Info-02.png).

Question:

1. Is it possible for me to have some extra info on the method displayed
in the autohelp?
2. If yes, how do I need to set this up? Please, provide simple example.

Thanks,

Willy