[Gambas-user] Gambas-3 & Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Fri Aug 24 14:27:25 CEST 2012

Charles & Ricardo,

Sorry, I made a mistake & put in the wrong subject line on my last post.

As I previously said: "The web page doesn't seem to give any list
showing release, svn & revision correspondences. Please clarify.".

Re the url quoted, it shows version 3.2.1. When I click the 'Browse
Source Code' link, it shows revision #5074. There is no definite
indication that these numbers correspond. Also, there is no list showing
the history of matching version and revision numbers.