[Gambas-user] Gambas-3 & Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal

Girard Henri girardhenri at ...67...
Fri Aug 24 14:02:08 CEST 2012

Le 24. 08. 12 09:32, John Rose a écrit :
> FAO Sebastian Kulesz,
>
> How do the svn  & version shown on the Launchpad webpage of your ppa
> relate to the version number, which Benoit quotes when asking people to
> try a new version (for bug fixes / new features)?
>
> For example, Benoit asked me to try revision #5070 and the webpage
> currently states svn 3968 version 3.2.90. Is there a webpage that has a
> list of these numbers and their correspondences?

It's very easy to compile gambas3 on quantal :
sudo apt-get add-repository ppa:sebikul/gambas-daily
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get build-dep gambas3
you get the svn on gambas.sourceforge.net
(maybe you will have to install subversion before : sudo apt-get install
subversion)
then follow the webpage for compiling gambas
./reconf-all
./configure --prefix=/usr (on ubuntu)
make -j? (depending on the number of processor core) for me is -j4
sudo make install
mostly you have to do svn up in trunk to get the latest version
make and make install
run fine :)