[Gambas-user] Issue 301 in gambas: property "handle" of all the objects are getting equal prawns in 3.2.1.

gambas at ...2524... gambas at ...2524...
Fri Aug 24 04:29:22 CEST 2012

Updates:
	Labels: -Version Version-TRUNK

Comment #3 on issue 301 by benoit.m... at ...626...: property "handle" of all
the objects are getting equal prawns in 3.2.1.
http://code.google.com/p/gambas/issues/detail?id=301

I think I may have understood what you are talking about. The Handle
property of *Control* objects returns the internal X11 Window id associated
with the control. But now most of Qt4 and GTK+ widgets do not use their own
windows, so most of the time they return the same value.

If this is not what you are talking about, please explain.