[Gambas-user] Revision 5065 doesn't install my Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Willy Raets willy at ...2734...
Tue Aug 21 22:20:56 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to install revision 5065 on Ubuntu 10.04 to test some fixes
made to the packaging of libraries.

Run into some problems.

gb.jit and gb.media are disabled, but that is okay as I didn't install
LLVM 3.1 and libgstreamer0.10-dev is of a too low version on Ubuntu
10.04.

Somehow it won't install as it gives errors in the make process

make[5]: *** No rule to make target `document.cpp', needed by
`gb_xml_html_la-document.lo'.  Stop.
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

Has to do with the  gb.xml.

I've attached all the output files of reconf-all, configure -C and make
in a tar.

Some help is appreciated

Willy