[Gambas-user] Reading pen pressure from wacom tablets

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Aug 17 11:20:28 CEST 2012

Le 17/08/2012 08:50, Ricardo Díaz Martín a écrit :
> Ok, I'm in the forum. So if you change I'll know it and test again.
>
> I don't know too why gb.gtk doens't want to detect.
>
> If you want to include in gambas examples I attach last version with some
> improvements (a small pointer position cache).
>
> Regards,
> Ricardo

Before I want to change the "tablet" events interface.

You must know that in GTK+, you must explicitely tell him which widget
gets "extended" (i.e. tablet) events. With Qt this is not required.
Hence the "UseTablet" property.

I finally want to define special events for "tablets":
- PointerPress
- PointerRelease
- PointerMove

Note that there are two special events too (named "proximity in" and
"proximity out"), but they are handled differently in Qt and GTK+, so I
must think before implementing them.

And I want to make Pointer.X and Pointer.Y relative to the control
receiving the events (like Mouse.X and Mouse.Y), and make
Pointer.ScreenX and Pointer.ScreenY properties too for the global
coordinates.

So you will have to update your example after I have made the changes,
and then I will put it with the other Gambas examples.

Benoît Minisini