[Gambas-user] Reading pen pressure from wacom tablets

Ricardo Díaz Martín os.ricardo.diaz at ...626...
Thu Aug 16 17:05:04 CEST 2012

More extra information...

If I keep the pen pressed (it means mouse down its fired) I can move the
pen to everywhere in the screen with no crash. If I try to do it with pen
pressure = 0 (the pencil is some millimeter over the tablet) the I got the
crash.

I wrote on before that MouseUp and MouseDown sometimes where fired and
sometimes not. It was my mistake. Both of then are right fired. Sorry.

Regards,
Ricardo