[Gambas-user] Reading pen pressure from wacom tablets

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Thu Aug 16 16:16:42 CEST 2012

Benoit,

Ummm, take an oulook to this: http://doc.trolltech.com/4.6/qtabletevent.html

this is the event definition:
QTabletEvent::QTabletEvent ( Type type, const QPoint & pos, const QPoint &
globalPos, const QPointF & hiResGlobalPos, int device, int pointerType,
qreal pressure, int xTilt, int yTilt, qreal tangentialPressure, qreal
rotation, int z, Qt::KeyboardModifiers keyState, qint64 uniqueID )

there is a "keyState specifies which keyboard modifiers are pressed (e.g.,
Ctrl)."

Could it be the segment fault for this keyState property?

Regards,
Ricardo