[Gambas-user] Inputbox

Cogier charlie at ...2793...
Fri Aug 10 18:16:13 CEST 2012

The InputBox problem does seem to relate to which desktop is being used.

With regard to the "Button" problem - I am trying to find out more as if I
create a new program and create "Button1" it all works as expected. It may
be a conversion issue from Gambas 2 to 3.

If I can reliably recreate the problem I will open a new thread.

Thanks again for your help.