[Gambas-user] Questions about SQLIte and Data Objects

acidblue sunblaster5 at ...626...
Fri Aug 10 01:34:11 CEST 2012

I noticed when i use 'datetime' as a type in sqlite it also adds a time at
the end the date:
8/9/2012 00:00:00 when displayed in a dataview box.

Is there a way to NOT display the time, just the date?

I have to re-adjust the column widths every time program loads,(using
dataview),this is inherited
of the length of the Varchar and string elements in the database.
Is there a way to adjust the column widths to my liking and have them stay
that way?

I've tried using both the datacombo and the datacomboview but have received
error messages when I do.
"Unknown symbol in HeaderHieght in class", Grid_viewRows"
But when I double click either the datacomdo or the comboview to enter code
gambas crashes.