[Gambas-user] Adding values to fields in SQLite table??

rocko sunblaster5 at ...626...
Wed Aug 8 05:13:53 CEST 2012

So should rTable be set as String not Result??

I've tried both and I still can't get the DB to update.

$hConn.Begin

  rTable = $hConn.Edit("inventory")

  IF rTable.Available THEN
    rTable!name = txtName.Text