[Gambas-user] Raspberry Pi

Tobias Boege tobiasboege01 at ...1601...
Tue Aug 7 22:00:16 CEST 2012

On Tue, 07 Aug 2012, Emil Lenngren wrote:
> I tried to install
> http://tomv.home.xs4all.nl/raspberry/gambas3_3.1.1-1_armel.deb on Raspbian
> but I got "package architecture (armel) does not match system (armhf)".
> When I tried with "--force-architecture", I got a lot of dependency errors,
> but the files were installed.
> Running "gambas3" prints:
> "ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.image': /usr/lib/gambas3/gb.image.so":
> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory", even though
> that file exists...
>
> /Emil

Hmm... Could it be what gb.image.so in turn depends on some other library
which cannot be found?
I certainly remember errors such as those above which do not actually
mention the library that is not found but the library from which the error
was risen.
I just could not find any dependencies of gb.image.so, except libc.

(ldconfig was done?)

Regards,
Tobi