[Gambas-user] Declaring external C libraries

Tobias Boege tobiasboege01 at ...1601...
Mon Aug 6 16:35:32 CEST 2012

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012, Christer Johansson wrote:

> [...]

Well, I think Laurent Carlier would know better but my random shot:
./configure is initially generated by ./reconf-all. Did you run

$ ./reconf-all

before following the guide?

Regards,
Tobi