[Gambas-user] Make Installation Package ?

wally wally at ...2037...
Sun Aug 5 21:21:47 CEST 2012

On Sunday 05 August 2012 20:09:49 RICHARD WALKER wrote:
> Wally,
> You have made me curious. I always thought that OpenSuse used RPM type
> packages. Is it the case that you are building for an alien (to
> OpenSuse) distribution?
>
> Richard

Richard,

yes, Open Suse is rpm based.
I also was curious and just palyed around a little bit.

I need a gambas3 runtime for a Debian System (Raspberry/ Raspian etc.)
to run gambas3 projects developed on OpenSuse. I tried a lot of things and
this was the last idea i tested. Stupid idea i assume.

Anyway , i would like to read more about this feature and asked for source of
information  here.

wally