[Gambas-user] Declaring external C libraries

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Sun Aug 5 18:19:22 CEST 2012

> Hi will it be setup to install & run on Raspbian or only Squeeze ?

It will be compiled on Debian Squeeze so I doub't it will install on
Raspbian? I've decided to stick to Squeeze for time being since Raspbian
is WIP.

BTW, the test compilation of Gambas3 3.2.1 on the RasPi worked fine but
I'm stuck trying to figure out how to make a DEB-package out of it.

I'm following this guide...

  http://www.webupd8.org/2010/01/how-to-create-deb-package-ubuntu-debian.htm

But when entering "dpkg-depcheck -d ./configure" to get dependencies I
receive
following error...

  # dpkg-depcheck -d ./configure

  strace: ./configure: command not found
  Running strace failed (command line:
  strace -e trace=open,execve -f -q -o /tmp/depchp3StvF ./configure

Any ideas?

/CJ