[Gambas-user] Remove individual buttons from Window header

Tobias Boege tobiasboege01 at ...1601...
Sun Aug 5 01:01:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

is it possible to not have individual buttons in the Window's header? I
specifically talk about disabling/removing the "Close" button but keep the
others (minimise/maximise) intact. I haven't really used a graphical system
for a long time but this layout (min/max/close) is also configurable, right?

As far as I can tell, this is more related to the window manager and Gtk+
resp. Qt but since we have components for either one there must be people
who know about it.
I do not a bit and I don't really concern about it but Hans does hence I ask
for him. I stopped googling when I read something about "WindowHints" and
thought that I have to talk here (although I would continue on my own if you
had not the time).

Regards,
Tobi