[Gambas-user] Declaring external C libraries

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Thu Aug 2 14:48:14 CEST 2012

Hi Wally,

> your posting is very interesting, thank you
>
> I use GB3 on Opensuse so far and now i'm learning for RaspBerry PI.
>
> 1st step was to make a Virtual machine of debian.
> 2nd is to get Gmabs3 working on it ...
> but this failed.
>
> Your information sounds as you successfully run ganbas3 on debian.
> How did you install Gambas3 ?

Se separate message posted just a minute ago

> > BTW: Let me know if anyone wants the shared library file and I will
> > upload it somewhere, it's compiled in Debain Squeeze.
>
> Yes, i will interested soon i think.

Attached is a shared lib version of bcm2835 for Raspberri Pi made
by Mike McCauley.

You find more info about bcm2835 here...

  http://www.open.com.au/mikem/bcm2835/index.html

Copy the attached file to "/usr/local/lib", then run "ldconfig" and you
should be good to go.

I'm still trying to figure out how to use it from Gambas3 and the
only thing I've got working so far is the delay function so please
post to the list if you get other functions declared correctly.

/CJ