[Gambas-user] Raspberry Pi

Christer Johansson lists at ...2828...
Thu Aug 2 14:40:39 CEST 2012

I had the samee problems when trying the Gambas3 from the Debian
repository so something is broken.

Instead I downloaded and installed a Gambas3 3.1.1 package made
available by a guy named "tomtor" and it works fine on my Raspi
running Debian Squeeze and Xfce.

  http://tomv.home.xs4all.nl/raspberry/gambas3_3.1.1-1_armel.deb

Install it with...

  sudo dpkg -i gambas2_2.24.0-1_armel.deb ; sudo apt-get -f install

Kudos should go to tomtor and not me, you can find the original
thread here...

  http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2434&hilit=gambas2&
start=50#p70883

Anyone know if a similar ARM package exists for the latest stable
Gambas3 3.2.1?

/CJ