[Gambas-user] RaspberryPi

John Rose john.aaron.rose at ...626...
Sun Apr 29 12:48:54 CEST 2012

I've been looking at RaspberryPi. Personally, I don't want to use
Fedora. So installing Debian for Armel on the RaspberryPi looks good, as
current Ubuntu for Arm (apparently have to use 9.04 or earlier)
supposedly does not support this processor. So I presume that dev of a
Gambas3 app could be done on (e.g.) Ubuntu 10.04 or 12.04 with creation
of an installation package for Debian. Would the created .deb install OK
on the RaspberryPi computer?

PS I believe that Benoit posted some messages about running Gambas on an
Arm device, but I'm unclear if they apply to the above situation.