[Gambas-user] About library and component packaging in Gambas 3

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Apr 29 01:09:35 CEST 2012

Le 29/04/2012 00:14, Willy Raets a écrit :
> On za, 2012-04-28 at 15:26 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> Please try it and give your remarks!
>>
> Tested with revision 4688
>
> Quite an improvement.
> Library packages just fine.
> Upon installation Ubuntu recognizes it as a library (see screenshot
> library).
>
> Application depending on library gives a strange message in Ubuntu
> Software Center, but does install (see screenshot before and after)
> Some small bug in packaging?
>
> Great work...thanks,
>
> Willy

Can you give me the messages you get when installing your packages with
"apt-get install" and not with the Ubuntu Software Center (which often
crashes on my machine)?

--
Benoît Minisini